Book a SUP Eco Tour/ Excursion or Lesson – ALL proceeds go to animals!
1. Very Important Paws Paddle – $100: Private SUP Eco-Tour or Lesson for 2 participants (click below to book)
2. Private Group Lessons and Tours for multiple participants – $45 per person: Private SUP Eco-Tour or Lesson for 3+ participants. Great for birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays! (click below to book) *Recommended gratuity is 18-20% of the total price.
3. Champagne Sunset Paddle – $150: Romantic Private Paddle for 2 with Champagne (click here to book) *Recommended gratuity is 18-20% of the total price.
4. Bring Your Own Board (BYOB) Eco Tour – $25: Let our tour guides take you and your board on an exciting adventure (click here to book) *Recommended gratuity is 18-20% of the total price.
5. Mobile Delivery SUP Rentals – $40: All day Rental. We will deliver the boards to you within 20 miles of zip code 33480. You are responsible for any damages. (click here to book) *Recommended gratuity is 18-20% of the total price.
Your Four-legged friends are always FREE!
* Booking and Cancellation policies:
By booking a tour you agree that you have reviewed our legal disclaimer
At time of booking your reservation a 20% deposit is required. Since we are a charity and the donation to participate is a donation that is immediately passed along to the rescues and shelters we support – we unfortunately do not offer refunds. We understand that travel arrangements and weather may cause issues and we can work with you! Please text (561-777-5999) or Facebook message us (@saltydogpaddle) to schedule a substitute date. Salty Dog Paddle reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tour due to inclement weather. No charge will be occurred by our participants should these circumstances arise. In any event, we will do our best to accommodate you and take you out on an awesome watersports experience!
Can’t make a paddle, but would still like to make a splash?
DONATE NOW to help save our oceans and four-legged friends! Did you know that because Salty Dog Paddle is an IRS approved 501(c)(3) public charity, your donation is fully tax deductible in the USA?
*Groupon Voucher Holders: please note that your voucher may not be used on the private paddles listed above. It may only be used on fundraising events such as the Puppy Paddles and Social Paddles, etc. which are listed under the events section of our website. (Legally, we cannot split donation proceeds with Groupon).